Tuesday 19 March 2013

Silly worries

    Today is the first day of school tests, and well, I was really, really stressed out about this particular subject because it is virtually impossible to memorize like even...half of what I'm supposed to. Unless I start out really early, which I never do. Maybe I should really start doing that after this. It went okay though, but what matters is when the result comes out. Tomorrow is maths, and as usual, I am not confident in that at all.  

  I don't think that today is the right day to be blogging, but I just felt like posting something. Because that is a part of why people blog right, to get things off their mind? So, what I (unnecessarily) have a lot of now is this:

Worries.

   It is something that happens when I am in a generally nervous/down mood. I worry incessantly about anything and everything. I worry about my current test. I worry about the results of my big exam last year, which is coming out this Thursday. That is probably the biggest source of my worry, because despite what anyone else might think, it is probably NOT going to be good. Our three seniors who were three of the top scorers (in school and also in the state), didn't get straight A's, but in terms of STPM, 3As and 1B is seriously super amazing. *salute*

   And then there is our Biology insect project which just refuses to turn out right. So, we seem to be endlessly working on it, even though we thought we were done with it long ago :(. Our plant project doesn't seem to be working that well too, but it is still going okay I guess. And so, during the holidays, we have our Maths assignment, Chemistry assignment,  my Pengajian Am assignment which is still not done even till today. Thinking about all that makes me a bit sick. I think I am still not a responsible enough person, nor am I scoring an A in the 'handling pressure' department. But I am trying to cope, I am. And sometimes I just wonder...what am I actually worrying about?

But as much as I can worry, life never stops for anyone. And the only option we have, is to be happy. So, buck up, Lexin!! :)

  



      What you need to try, is to try and let it go let it go...

Sunshine and City Lights, will guide you home. :)


 Have a happy day everyone,
Lexie

No comments:

Post a Comment