Sunday 17 March 2013

New Beginnings

 So, after a lot of  'peer pressure', I am finally here, writing in my blog. I don't know why it has taken such a long time for me to start this even though I have promised a few people I would some time ago. Maybe because I am more of a 'write in private' kind of person. But, I see the fun in writing blogs, I really do.

Maybe I should start with the basics. I'm turning 19 this year, and man, that does feel old. People might say '19, pssh...still a child...' and yes, I do agree. But this is the period of time when you feel like you should start acting like an adult, and yet you still feel like a teenager (or a kid even). And sometimes that brings some complications. But I'm sure things will start smoothing out and turn out right. :)

I have a lot of hobbies. Listening to music and singing are definitely at the top. God forbid there comes a day when I don't sing at the top of my voice at home. I wonder if my parents get annoyed by that xp. Somehow I quite like dancing too, even though that isn't quite apparent. I like reading, though I used to like it a lot more when I was younger, but I am getting back on it. I like writing, because it is the only way I can smooth out my thoughts and probably understand myself a bit more. It is always hard isn't it, trying to understand yourself.    

As for my blog name, I thought about it long and hard, and I decided to go with 'Written in Pen'. Well, you know the phrase 'my life is a story, but it is written in pen so I can't erase any mistakes' ? Well, I quite liked it when I first saw it, so I guess it kind of got stuck in my head. 

 I guess this is it for now, for there are a lot of studying I should be doing (but I am obviously failing at doing that). Just a quick hello to my friends who asked me to do this ;)



                                                                                                  Have a happy day everyone
                                                                                                                                 Lexie 



No comments:

Post a Comment