Thursday 21 March 2013

Positivity

  Today is the dreaded result day. It was indeed a weird, weird day with all the emotional turmoil and getting sick in my stomach and feeling like crying. Actually, I felt like crying before I checked my results, when people started talking about how they already checked theirs and I thought I was going to really vomit.After I got my results, though, (and it was quite bad btw), I just felt...at peace. A bit worried and upset, but still, relatively peaceful compared to how I was before.

First things first, I think the best result for the Science stream was 2As and 2Bs? To whom it may concern, congrats :) I feel like congratulating those with Bs and Cs too even though many of them felt really disappointed, but hey, at least it was much better than mine. All I wanted was a full pass, seems like I couldn't even get that. :(

  I would say that even the Internet was trying to go against me, because when I was checking my result, it took forever to load, probably needed five or six tries. Then when the thing finally decided to load, I looked at my result and was like '... Okaylah.' I would be fine with it if it wasn't for the fact I need to retake my maths, cause I got a partial pass, D+ (1.33).

As for the other subjects, 3.33, 2.33 and 2.67. Which brings us an average of... 2.42. Believe it or not, I very much expected that, although I am just so, so THANKFUL I didn't get F for either Maths or Chemistry, thank goodness. I thought I was heading that way.

After most of us got our results, the only thing we can do was...talk. We still had our next subject for the school test, but nobody felt like studying at all. We just talked a lot about anything at all, because once we stopped, we kept thinking back to our results. Ms. Banana told me that she is probably going to leave Form 6, along with a few others....( :( don't go~~~~~!). Well that is the power of STPM, huh. I won't leave, but yeah I need to think about a lot of things after this. But now all I want to do is just...relax a bit for once. However, still have Chemistry test tomorrow...what a bad day for the results to come out =.=

I probably should be just a bit more upset about this, but maybe partly why I'm not is because 1) I expected this, even if no one else did, and 2) a whole bunch of people are determined to retake too. Which just brings us back to 'the past is past, now move forward and make it right'. There are so many things to do after this, no need to get all caught up and worried right.

Extra notes:
-Thank you moyang (even though you can't see this) for calling me, made my day!!!
-Btw, Ms. Honeydew, no need to emo, as you can see, my result is much worse than yours (lol)


Good luck to everyone, and may the future hold better things for us!!! :D

Have a happy day everyone,
Lexie


   

No comments:

Post a Comment