Sunday 24 March 2013

Precious memory

It was yesterday, but, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR G!!! :D

So for the first time ever, I went to Mr. G's famous house yesterday. I got kinda lost and I thought some other house was his, but when I finally found the actual house....

Holy S*** was my first reaction. It is BEAUTIFUL *.* It is absolutely amazing. I can't believe I could ever mistake any house for his, it is AWESOME. (yeah I get a bit overexcited when it comes to nice houses) But his house is to date, the most beautiful one I've been in.  The balcony is my favorite part of his house, it's like I can stand there staring out to the road and just do nothing forever, and my god all the plants there too 0.0

The inside of the house is just as impressive as the outside, a lot of interior designing work must've gotten into it.  When I got to the top floor, I was all *jaw drop* *eyes wide open*. There was a BAND AREA. Drums, guitar, bass, my goodness! It was so awesome, I wondered if I can stay in house for the night. 0.0 To top it all off, he has two dogs too, Titan and Tiger. And they are SAUSAGE DOGS. *Faint* (I feel like describing everything in all caps, hahaha).

Initially everything went quite calmly, we just ate, talked a bit, looked around his house. And then, GAME TIME STARTED. When they guys and some of the girls started playing video games, everything went into chaos. But it was also hilarious! The part that Miss Chancello beat Mr. Tequila was the best thing ever, hahaha! Not to mention how excited she was, jumping up and down and whatnot. But I see how video games lead to violence, cause they acted like not only were they fighting in the game, they were going to fight in real life too! And of course, Ms. Pengerusi was super emotional too! xp.

It seems that all of us were more excited than Mr. G though, cause he somehow kept disappearing. And even though he is nice enough in school, he is five times nicer in his house. He smiled really politely and said 'thank you' a lot and kept worrying that he is not being a good host, awwwww. Allowing us crazy people in his awesome house is already enough, he really didn't need to do anything more xp. I also got to hear him play the piano, it was, as what other people told me, great!  

It was such a great way to end this super long and exhausting week, so I was very happy yesterday night, happier than I've been in awhile. I am so grateful that I didn't decide against going, even Miss Chancello said that I was right, she would regret it if she didn't go. Of course, she probably had the most fun (and kept being accused of being drunk ).

The whole STPM results issue was mentioned a few times yesterday night, but it was quickly hushed too. Somehow, yesterday night reminded me that I should enjoy the present. And be grateful  for what you have and the people around you. Hoping for more precious memories with my friends, because someday, we are all going to leave.

I suddenly realized that... March is ending soon.

Have a happy day everyone,
Lexie

No comments:

Post a Comment