Monday 14 October 2013

If we seize the night

What an overdue post, but...you can't let prom pass without writing bout it right?

It was a nice night. It definitely wasn't like crazzzzzy awesomeeee or anything like that, which it never turns out that way, but I would say that it turned our quite nicely! Starting from the extremely budget buys I got (thanks to Ms Chancello), then to my crazy DIY mess with my hair (turned out okay-ish actually), then debating about whose house to go to first and how to get there. The place was much nicer than I expected. Everyone was GORGEOUS that night, like seriously, whoah, you get a slight sort of 'omg everyone looks so good and I look like...?????' feeling, BUT, the typical girl thought didn't really take over that much, cause the night just sweeps you away. But I've gotta say, honestly, the dress was great (thanks again Ms Chancello xp)
My table mates were awesome, really noisy, but awesome. I still don't get how our table is miles away from the other two 6AS tables, it was kinda unfair honestly =.= but it was okay, the camwhore session made up for it. We had the most messily beautiful performance from Mr. Legendary, Mr,. Tequila and Mr. Sot, it was so good, and we were all so happy watching them, even though the three of them had an 'after performance argument' behind me haha. Guys, it was great, come on. And when Mr. Ukulele went up for the impromptu drumming, that was by far EPIC. What else? our AJK comedian did some really good singing too, I was impressed, in fact his voice kinda reminds me of Mr. Tequila a bit 0.0                

And the fact that the highlight of my night was something Mr. Naruto (aka Mr. Spoon now), did was ridiculous. But lol, that is what happens for swearing you will swallow a spoon if you won the lucky draw. It eventually led on to us suggesting that he shall swallow a spoon if anyone from our table wins, and of course Ms. Enlightened and her lucky number won after that. And instead of going 'yay she won!' like the others, we were all like 'YES!!!!! EAT SPOON!!!!!!!!' HAHAHA. It was rather epic. Ah, when shall his fate be sealed? ;) BUt guys, seriously, we thought you would win the coke thing for sure cause you had Mr. F, but apparently Mr. F was the ONLY one good at that. Oh well =.=

Thank you, everyone, for being like the awesomest, funniest, craziest friends ever, for that night was a great one. When I ran around taking pictures *like I just didn't care*, I felt like the fate of me having my most memorable pictures ever was depending on that night haha. So we didn't actually take a thousand pictures, Ms. Forever Pengerusi, but a picture speaks a thousand words, and a memory lasts more beautifully than any picture. You looked absolutely gorgeous and glam that night, really befitting for our forever pengerusi haha :) And thank you Mr. Freedom (or Einstein) for taking silly pictures with me too. Btw, so much for going all natural with your hair eh =.= But it was, as I said, adorable :p .

Mr Tsubasa, I was reminded of you, how last year's prom was in some ways more exciting than this year's, and that is very much thanks to you. Even though you weren't here, a part of you is always around here somewhere, and if you were here that night we would've sang and danced the night away, and you would look the best ;) Ah, trust me, cause I always mean what I say right :D

I guess after that night I got some sort of two-day hangover. But ah, when it was finally over, getting out of all the formal stuff, especially after finally getting out the contacts that made me feel like I was trying to poke my eyeballs out =.= , I felt like once a year is enough for all these formal stuff. Cause just being casual feels soooo good. However, being in that sort of occasion with the people you love is definitely priceless.      

What more can I say? We owned the night.

May our hearts be full like our drinks tonight
Maye we sing and dance till we lose our minds
We are only young if we seize the night
Tonight, we own the night 

No comments:

Post a Comment