Wednesday 23 October 2013

Tsubasa

Sometimes I turn back time,
It's not hard to do
Cause I remember everything
Maybe you do too
Remember when we first met?
I wonder what you were thinking,
When you tried to scare me from behind,
When you called me 'LowLow' out of the blue
Isn't it funny to think of now
We were just two strangers,
and I never had a clue
Maybe I thought you hated me,
Maybe you thought I was hard to please,
Maybe you didn't believe in me,
Maybe I thought you were strange

Sometimes, I turn back time
So many things have changed
So many feelings grew

It's not hard to picture you,
there was our awkward first conversation
there was the talk about our future
about dolphins and medicine,
about sitting in your CUTE,
there we were, singing under the tree together
and there we were, dancing to the latest trend
Remember how there was the four of us,
causing chaos everywhere we go,
laughing about inappropriate jokes,
frozen yogurt, random stores
remember how there was the four of us,
it was us against the world
and whenever we were together,
we had the whole world.

Sometimes, I turn back time
and I think of what used to be
I think of who you are,
of who I become when I'm with you
I think of laughter and smiles,
and how much you mean to me
Distance doesn't mean a thing
Because some things never fade
Time doesn't mean a thing
If our memories remain

may your wings grow stronger
and may your dreams take you
wherever you want to go
thank you
for the time of my life
thank you
for being there once,
and for being there forever

Happy Birthday to you.
  




No comments:

Post a Comment