Thursday 19 September 2013

Forever and Always

     When do I feel most responsible? When I am finally handing over my job to someone. Then man, do I go all "this is important, that is important , remember this, remember that". Maybe it's cause those are things I didn't remember myself, and I am hoping that we gave rise to even better 'successors'. Though of course, no one will EVER be as great a Pengerusi as Ms. Forever Pengerusi. Yes, forever, because hey, we don't go through almost a year of S*** without always remembering we once had this responsibility. For all the times we stressed out over the library activities, for all the times we freaked out about our dear teacher, for all the duty lists that I sometimes forget to change, for all the conversations we had at the round table, the round table that kept all our secrets. LONG LIVE US! :D

  You realize new things everyday, you realize more things about yourself every time. Some things you laugh about so much it is still funny after a long, long time, how people crash through people and become a wrecking ball. Some things you get nervous about even though it is not directly of your concern, things that you're afraid will affect the mood of the people you care about. Forcing people to suck it up and check stuff, saying things you think they should hear afterwards, still believing there is hope for this to turn around. Being proud and so, so glad for the one that made it. You have no idea how glad I am, though we fight and I annoy you and you annoy me, I am SO relieved, and so happy. Oh, and turning to someone you never thought you would turn to, because though they don't understand anything, but it's just the way they are, saying and doing those 'little random things' they do so well.

   You realize new things everyday, about how some things you just can't change. Accept it, as best you can, accept it for the lesson you learn from it. Accept it, cause there is always something more.

Some things... they stay in your mind, they make you try to understand why. Like dreaming about almost getting hit by a car, like dreaming about someone pushing you out of harm's way.


       Have a happy day everyone,
Lexie

还有什么 , 没有
人到了一定的时候
总是胡乱想抓住什么

命运是一种理由
现实的面孔
不到你说不懂

No comments:

Post a Comment