Wednesday 30 October 2013

The First Day

Today is the day, but the impact from yesterday still hasn't died down. Of course we were forced to go to school to attend one of the most long-winded events ever, but hey, there's money involved. And because of this too, I hung out in the weirdest group I have ever been in. It was a rather weird day, but it was sure enough, 'interesting'. Getting pushed, hit, and attacked by Ms. Psycho, the most awkward game of Truth or Dare ever, (courtesy of Ms. Psycho's awkward questions), Freedom's big 'confession' in 6RS, and of course there was the B.C finally confessing to B.C thing.

You know whenever I am out at a cafe or something, my table will always be the noisiest one around. And I used to think it was just cause that is how my group of friends are. Yeah you know what, scratch that. It doesn't matter who I was hanging out with, my table will still be the noisiest one in the whole place. Like we can go from me being shushed by Mr. Freedom and Ms. Mole cause 'we weren't the only ones there anymore', to the whole place probably knowing about Freedom and Ms Mole's pooping business. Reading comics, discussing life issues, counselling session... okay seriously the things we did in that short period of time. =.= I gotta say though, I really enjoyed it.

First day of being 19. It is quite an interesting way to put it, ever since I saw Ms. Forever Pengerusi's message :). One of the things I thought of was a few days ago was actually the fact that next year I am supposed to be 20. TWENTY. The word looms up bigger and bigger. I just feel like it is a really OLD age to be. And I know that isn't true cause looking at my bro and friends they pretty much act a lot like how we are now. But I don't know, I just remember when I was wayy younger and I used to think that once your age starts with '2', then you are supposed to be a full- on adult, you know, just be...an adult. Adult. What is that supposed to mean anyway? People still mistake me for a FORM 1 for goodness sakes.

And then leaving school. I feel like one of the only few people who is actually really upset about leaving but that is just me, I get way too emotionally attached to people and then it is like I don't want them to ever leave me. Of course there is the fact I don't want to grow uppppppppp ~~~~ there is the whole what am I supposed to do? What do I want to do? Issue. There is the 'everything will change but you don't know how' issue. There is the not going to school everyday and seeing the people who are always there issue. There are a lot of issues. No matter how much you tell yourself that you will hold on to every precious few moments left , you know very well that the days are slipping away like an out of control whirlwind, and I look at the present time, and what? I am already officially 19? How did one whole month just slip by like that? Even today, just looking at the time, how did the whole day just slip by like that?

But I guess on my birthday every year, there is this need to be thankful. And honestly I am. It is always the same old thing, thank you to so and so for always being there for me, and all sorts of such stuff which aren't things these people haven't heard from me, but honestly, there are not enough words to express them.

Ms. Enlightened, who has been there with me since the beginning of time, the only true constant in my form 6 life. The one who tells cold jokes, but listens to my problems in a way that is neutral, but still on my side.

Ms. Chancello, who I should've been friends with way earlier, but who is so much alike to me. The one who is also emotional and gets agitated easily, but is very calm when I am NOT.

Ms. Pengerusi, the one who I share everything with, and the one who shares everything with me. We have a connection that runs so deep, no words are needed anymore. We are practically the definition for the phrase 'I have your back'.

Mr. Tsubasa, one term, one short term, and yet in that short period of time, we somehow connected. Our friendship will 'never ever ever' break, no matter what happens.

Freedom, I don't think I need to say more. I have probably said enough. Though I don't know whether or not you ever got anything I said through all the laughing, joking, overreacting, crazy-ing and emotional-ing ;) But in a nutshell, whatever it is, what fun we had all this time :D              

Then there are so many others, GLSquare, Double K, my first few friends, though they are typical annoying guys, they are so much fun to be around and really really awesome people. And everyone I met that has ever made me smile (in this case, well, every one in class).

Dear Lexin, the one who just turned 19. You are not perfect. In fact you are way wayyyy off from it. You disappoint me sometimes. You might make me feel regretful. And you might make me feel sad. But you only have room to grow stronger, and better. Learn from your mistakes, but don't let them stop you. Live, laugh, love, and be happy. Don't be afraid. Don't run, don't hide, and don't back down. Stop worrying about everything. Follow your dreams. Regret nothing. Remember those you love, always. Do your best for them, and for yourself. When in doubt, go crazy. And life will be whatever you want it to be.

Here's to an even better tomorrow. Happy 19th.


     

No comments:

Post a Comment