Wednesday 30 October 2013

The day before

Yesterday. Yesterday was completely awesome. To think I thought about what could possibly surprise me at this point in time? Yeah turns out I was completely wrong, cause the surprises were OVERWHELMING. Lets start with how Ms. Banana just casually strolled into class and reached for the light switches like I wasn't staring at her the whole time, it was actually really funny hahahaha. Sorry guys for ruining my own surprise lol. But then when the gifts started, it was... it was just...I couldn't believe that I would be that surprised but I was just completely overwhelmed. Firstly, the gramophone music box that Ms Chancello and I saw in Megalong, never have I thought she would actually go and BUY it, and it is GORGEOUS. Oh dear lord. It was the first thing and I already thought I would faint. And to think Sifu joined in too awwwwww. Of course, a big hearty thank you to Mr. Marlboro and also the 'Freedom Gang' (I have no idea why you guys are called the Freedom Gang but lets just go with it) for your gifts. Lol when I saw Mr. Marlboro's keychain I was like 'how...appropriate', hahaha. And the purse, which I didn't properly look at the print on it at first, but when I really looked at it, I think I straight up fell in love with it haha.

     
And next, the album. I got so emotional reading it, it was kinda ridiculous. Firstly, Mr. Stranger's message was so...I don't even know how to say it, I just thought it was rather sweet, considering that he is the person I am least familiar with, I thought it was REALLY nice. And then I saw Mr. G's name and I had to double take. I was like shouting his name out loud as if he appeared right in front of me, but my god I was so surprised and it was so sweet. And then Mr. Tsubasa, the background of your message, I can honestly say I was touched. Super super super touched. Thanks to Ms. Enlightened and Ms. Forever Pengerusi for putting it together, it was so beautiful. 




And you know how sometimes really small things just means so much? Yeah, Mr. Tequila knocked it straight out of the park. He gave me this small red box, and I was wondering what could possibly be in it. At first sight I saw this:


     And of course, firstly, STARS. He folded his stars thing and honestly if the box only contained the stars I would be happy enough lol. And the keychain inside it, at first I thought it looked like some sort of anime thing, and then I took it out, and it is actually....

I cannot use words to express how I felt. It was like...EVERYTHING in this little box is so RIGHT, I just can't. I can't be calm about this. I don't know if it was pure coincidence that he chose this sort of keychain or something, but how, how did he KNOW I like stuff with musical notes on it, just how. How. I don't know. Not to mention I later discovered there were exactly nineteen stars in the box, and even if it wasn't intentional I still think that was sweet. This proves that even though we annoy each other all the time, he is still an annoying, braggy, but awesome chess prince. Lol what kind of description is that.

But really, I probably got the most emotional due to Ms Forever Pengerusi. The bag that reminded me of you at once. The 'half drunk' notebook haha. Your letter which actually made me teary, I've got to say that was probably the most heartfelt and honest (not that the others weren't honest xp ) letter I have ever read. There is something about it that just made our lives together fly by in my head like a montage and I had to re-read it like ten thousand times. Thank you, thank you, thank you for pouring your heart out to me. 
And then, the ultimate emotional burst, came from this -

 
If I didn't think it was something else at first I probably wouldn't have been so surprised (but I would still be), but when I had a proper GOOD look at it, and I realized it was the CARROT BUNNY, I completely lost it. I cannot believe you made this, it is the most incredible thing ever. I don't even know how many times I have said Oh My God but seriously you guys made me REALLY happy. I feel as if you people know me better than I know myself, cause if I were to give myself something I would've never thought of these things, and you guys did a better job than I could've ever done.   

And of course, Mr. Tsubasa, THANK YOU for the album! It was an unexpected album, but I, as appropriately titled, LOVE it haha! 

 
 
  I had all sorts of mixed feelings waiting for my birthday to come, but I am so, so grateful that you guys are the ones I celebrated with. And really, if there was ever a definition for love, yesterday would be it. Because I realized that everything which made the hard STPM year the best time of my life, was you guys.What more can a girl ask for on her birthday? 

For all the birthdays we have celebrated together, thanks for making mine extra special too.     

No comments:

Post a Comment