Monday 16 September 2013

Never ever

People will tell you things you want to hear
You will convince yourself otherwise
You will fight to think everything will be fine
Then you give yourself reasons why everything is wrong
I am not a hero
I don't always know what to do
I am helpless sometimes
But some things convince me to be strong
Some beautiful things, things like you
Words can be such cheap poetry
Words don't always heal wounds
But if those are what I can give,
I'll give all of them to you.
We're that kind of people,
afraid of being replaced, afraid of being abandoned
afraid that the one you care about, doesn't care as much
Don't be afraid of being alone,
Just look around and you will definitely see
I will always be there for you
I will always keep you in mind
I won't always know what to say
But I will always try
Every hardship is teaching me something,
no matter whose story it is
When I listen to what you have to say,
I feel myself growing stronger with it
I can't promise you the world,
But this I can promise you
If you have to fight to be a butterfly,
I will fight with you.

I will never let you go,
I am always here for you
I will never let you go,
I believe in you

 I hope you believe in me too.

Let it all come pouring out,
There is nothing I can't take
Remember how you save me now
From all of my wrong
If your sky is falling
Take my hand and hold it
This is no time to be alone
and I won't let you go  

3 comments:

  1. It is true. Double like for this :D :D You're so creative in writing poems :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww Lee! Your comment really made my day haha :D

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete