Sunday 8 September 2013

Over again

Once again, I feel like running away with you
even if you probably don't wan't to =.=
Maybe not to somewhere only we know,
just somewhere
far, far away
Sometimes I say I'll go to where you are
I am starting to feel like I will really do it
Maybe we should go somewhere
where we talk about everything every night
where we don't have abandonment issues
where we don't get upset about the silliest things
where people remember you're there
and they remember to help you
where we laugh about things and mean it

Maybe we're not special, but at least...
We can talk about awkward things naturally
I can get upset at you and we become closer after it
You can't tell me everything
But I still understand everything
perfectly well

Now,
Everything is repeating in a pattern
If it really repeats all over again
Can I make things right this time?
What do you think?
Tell me I can handle it
And I'll tell you I can

things don't end
they just start all over again



With broken words I tried to say
honey don't you be afraid
we got nothing, we got us

You got something I need
In this world full of people
and if we only die once 
I wanna die with you

If we only live once
I wanna live with you


1 comment: