Tuesday 2 April 2013

Things that remind me of you

Well, to Mr. Tsubasa who apparently has been viewing my blog like...500 times, sorry for not posting in such a long time xp. Happy holidays, btw!

This morning, on the way to school as usual, I spotted something kinda unusual on the road. I didn't really think about it, until it struck me - that car on the road, it's a CUTE. Then I looked at the car plate, and sure enough , that was Mr. Tsubasa's CAR! I wanted to tell my car mate about it, but she was sleeping at the moment, so I told my mum instead. I guess I just wanted to talk about it. There were...unknown people in the car? At least unknown to me, but I was really surprised to see the car in that area. I guess I had some fond memories in that car. One of the things I miss the most sometimes is Mr. Tsubasa driving me around in his car, and I remember the first time I followed his car to the library, I was so excited :D He was the first person (student) to drive me anywhere, and also the first person ever to invite me to the library. * cue 'awwwww' sound* 

Today was a long day, because I stayed back in school then went directly to tuition, and after that, went to buy some things at a supermarket. Sigh. It has been long since I went out at 6:00 a.m and came back at 7:00 p.m, and wearing my school uniform too. But as I went in to the supermarket, there was a song playing, and I automatically started smiling while walking. Then I thought to myself - 'Wait, why am I smiling?' then I realized, the song playing at the moment:

Hey Soul Sister

Awwwww. That brings back even more memories. I wonder if today is Mr. Tsubasa remembrance day or something, but things just happened. Oh, not to mention he is ALSO my first singing partner ever.

There are times when I feel like 'I can take on the world', and times when I feel like 'I don't deserve anything'. Today is a weird mixture of both. Worse part is when we got back our Bio results, and teacher gave me quite a long talk about what she thought about my STPM Bio result.  I guess I was 'not serious' enough, but the fact she suddenly started talking about it out of the blue kinda shocked me. Sigh. But when our Pengajian Am result came back though, somehow my only feeling was 'my essay got 7 marks eh , 7 marks! Hahahaha!!' Of course it was no laughing matter, but it was kinda funny to me! Maybe I was just happy it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Mr. Freedom mentioned today too: 'lets get A for Bio next time!' Well, I can try. xp Saw Ms. Chancello post the lyrics of 势在必行 as her status today, wonder if she's feeling 'inspired' about something too? Anyway, what is there to say but - 加油 加油 加油! :D
  

我跌倒是种成长 我哭是一种释放
我存在不是假象 我不管 我倔强

     

No comments:

Post a Comment