Saturday 20 April 2013

我不會讓你失望

   It has been quite long since I posted something 0.0 Which is something that Ms. Honeydew reminded me too when we had our very first video call session recently! Yay!! I miss my Annoyings a lot, and I didn't know how much I misssed them until I actually talked to her. It is so hard to get updated on their lives now :(
We had a rather depressing conversation on what to do after we graduate pre-U, and I couldn't give much insight on that, and also I was rather shocked at how much I don't know what I am planning to do. But, but, BUT, I am slowly getting on track with my planning now, because ...if you fail to plan, you plan to fail?

My lesser-known love recently released a new MV for an old song called 我不会让你失望。 This is him:


The handsome Mr 謝和弦/ R.Chord, one of  my best discoveries ever. Lets just say he was one of those...
problematic artists, but he has so much unique raw talent, as many of his fans like to emphasize on....
 and I just love him so much!!!! *.* *.*  

Fangirling aside, I am so happy that he made an MV for this song, because this is just the time for one 
of those inspirational songs. Basically it speaks about how he will meet the expectations of those who 
love him, and that is exactly what I am feeling right now. I think that what we we have to do right now is 
to stop being depressed and go for it, whatever 'it' may be. Ms. Honeydew...we shall work hard together,
okay :) 
  
Finally, and of course, lyrics time:

我不會讓你們失望 我會帶著信念去闖
從來不怕跌倒受傷 又怎樣

你要我勇敢
你要我坚强
我不会忘
你要我认真打拼
你要我好好做人
我不会让你失望

 Have a happy day everyone,
Lexie 

2 comments:

  1. aww :') i saw my name :) thanks for mentioning (^_^)who is that handsome guy? Korean ah? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lOL tu bah dat day we emo there...xp. He's just Chinese (Taiwan).

      Delete