Tuesday 23 July 2013

Merge

And there you go again telling yourself it is okay
Once again you are doing what they are used to seeing
There you go again 
Causing a scene like they are not tired of hearing about it

Thank you for those always willing to listen
Sorry that in the process, she cried today
But thank you for helping me get through this
I guess no matter how annoying I get 
I am never alone

也许是我自己没看见
她说,
他本来就是这样的
我从来都不曾怀疑
然后她说
那短短几句话
我‘不该知道’的话
那么可笑
原来我连朋友也不值

Whether or not I offend people
I never mean to 
Not always
Especially not you
Whether or not I should get offended
it is an endless cycle
and guess what,
at the end of the day
it wasn't anything to worry about anyway

不知要怎么形容
当朋友被伤害了
与自己受伤了
差别好大
结果只是
坐在那儿 闷不做声
像一个懦夫
不敢直视你
不敢责问你
就这样
坐在那儿

我还能做些什么
还不够吗
如果我做不到你想要的
那一切一切都是我的错
你以为我的性格就是这样
什么心事都告诉别人
生气也说
伤心也说
我多么地坦白
我多么地开放
我对全部人都是这样?
你很佩服我的爽朗吗?

And I finally decided to go for it
no matter how insecure I get
but I think they're right
you never know till you try 
even if you know how it ends
even if you know how it always ends
I trust you
I do

即使你感谢我对你的信任
即使我永远也不告诉你
你是有多么的伤人
你知道吗
对不起
从今 , 以后, 
我无法再相信你了
朋友
什么是朋友

and those words rang in my head
she said,
'it's not worth it',
and so I tell myself,
but the words seem so clear -

you are not worth it
you are not worth
you are not.
You Are. 


when I woke up I had everything
a handful of moments I wish I could change
And a tongue like a nightmare that cuts like a blade

Arrogant girl
Love yourself so no one has to
they're better off without you
Arrogant girl
cause a scene like you're supposed to
they'll fall asleep without you

Give me therapy 
I'm a walking travesty
But I'm smiling at everything
Therapy 
You were never a friend to me
you can choke on your misery  









No comments:

Post a Comment