Friday 2 August 2013

Eventually, Apparently

I'm writing this post... just because.

She's the kind of girl that, right off the bat, she knows everyone and everyone knows her. When she talks, there is no way you won't hear her. It might be easy to hear what she says out loud, but not everyone can  understand what she is trying to say inside. And I think she trusts me enough to tell me sometimes, and I hope I am worthy of this. She's open about what she says, but I realize that I do trust her with my secrets. She knows...things ;)

There is no end to the things she does that is...redundant but always entertaining. Teasing the Enlightened Forehead (and being one of the only people that can freak her out xp), giving people weird nicknames, singing songs about Mr. Naruto, making up her own songs, using words whether they are correct or not. Having 'on and off relationships' with Mr Ethanoate, even though I know perfectly well the two of you are good friends. (Seriously you two, get yo act together or I will really lock you two up in one of my empty rooms). Ah, how empty our classroom life would be without her XD. (I am not being sarcastic. really.)  

It is the feeling you get when someone gives you a gift, tells you 'I have been saving this for when I have a good friend, and now I am giving this to you'. It makes you wonder about how fast a friendship can develop. I have never seen it coming, since we weren't always close, nor do I understand what got it started, but hey, good things always happen that way. The best things always happen that way. Yeah, I tease her a lot, because that is how people naturally act around her. But the best moments are when she talks, REALLY talks, and I listen. Then I understand a little bit more, about her, and about myself too. Sometimes we are a little bit too alike inside.

So stop worrying about so many things. I know you're stressing out so much, and Mr. Idiotic isn't making it any easier (even though it is supposed to be his job). You're going to do fine, you have done so well. Considering that people ask 'why did you take this subject?', you are proving them wrong. And I think it's awesome.

   Thank you for showing me so much, for being an awesome friend and thank you for everything you do that did or did not annoy me. You know I will never actually be annoyed at you ;) Well here you are, your very own tribute post, something I knew I would write...eventually. Why did I write this? I don't know. I am writing this post...just because. ;)

We get high, we let go
We got more than we know
My friends are a different breed
My friends are everything


 Have a happy day everyone, 
Lexie


 

No comments:

Post a Comment