Thursday 11 July 2013

Emotional

First things first, Happy Birthday to a certain Mr. Freedom !!! It was kinda crazy with all the gift giving and what not, but it is great that it all went smoothly!

Today is also education fair day, had some 'interesting information'. And I have no idea why, but being stuck at one booth for almost 20 minutes, rushing back to the canteen, eating at lightning speed then waiting outside the auditorium forever kinda makes one person kinda emotional okay,  I was super unable to calm down. And THEN someone had to make me angry at the wrong time, like what in the world man. I am angrier at the fact I was angry at such a small thing, more than what the person actually did. ARGHHH. But then I calmed down and was like...lol what is wrong with me.

Then on another different note, and on to another different person, why do people have to be so...UGH sometimes. Like seriously, why do some people just find the need to p*** other people off. (I also realize I tend to get angrier when someone does something to my friend than just directly to me). And of all the people to mess with...come on, are you ASKING to get killed? Or maybe it's fun hurting other people's feelings, yeah it might be fun if the person you mess with won't KILL YOU. Seriously people, seriously.

Today was just such a weird mess of happy, exciting, angry and frustrated emotions, I feel like I can't breathe. Sigh.

And also...one small, random thing....

Have you ever had someone, only younger than you by one year, BOW to you while saying thanks? ;)

That is something to remember.



Anyway, Happy birthday dude
Lexie   


Where there is desire there is bound to be a flame
where there is a flame someone's bound to get burned
Funny how the heart can be deceiving
More than just a couple times

No comments:

Post a Comment