Tuesday 16 July 2013

By The Way

Hey,
I think you know who you are
I had the urge to say this face to face in school 
but it would've been awkward if I actually said it
but still
I want you to know
you are the smartest guy I know
and you will always be the smartest guy I know
maybe it's because you know so much, not just in studies
but mostly beause everything you know and everything you talk about
are the things I like hearing
you didn't lose yourself
and no one has the right to say that, no matter how good their intentions are
You can sing as loud as you like
And dance however much you want to
Live life as you want it to be,
because nothing can stop you 
Yeah this might be awkward
but you know who you are right?
So I hope you see this
And you know what,
shhh....
let this be a secret ;)


( I have no regrets posting this I have no regrets posting this I have no regrets posting this ...xp)


No comments:

Post a Comment