Sunday 30 June 2013

THIS IS SPARTAAAA!

So, last Friday was lower 6 Orientation Games, and it was funnn! Lots of water, lots of physical work, less mind-challenging games (compared to OUR orientation last year), and really, big emphasize on the PHYSICAL WORK. Guess I'm not really in good shape because the next day my whole body was aching. I've never had muscle pain on my legs, arms, abdomen, back and even throat all at the same time!! (the throat part is probably due to too much screaming). Special thanks to our lovely game planners for making this happen eh. But also, special thanks to Ms. R.M for pulling me and Ms. Paris into this!

I am glad that we went through the part that concerned me the most, which is coming up with a group name and cheer quite smoothly. From something to do with running man, we ended up with Sparta instead, and I almost expected our group cheer to have 'this is Spartaaa!' in it, but there actually wasn't (disappointed xp). Anyway, my group members are pretty awesome! They are actually the main point as to why I feel quite satisfied with the games. Cause really, besides the tissue blowing game which we were (surprisingly) good at, we kinda suck at the other games haha! We came in 7th place, but we were happy enough to not get last place. 做人不可以贪心 ohh~~~

It really was a great day. Mr. Sparta with his super loud voice during the cheer (looks like someone was enthusiastic), the two really reliable girls, there was Mr. T and Ms. B who were nice but really really quiet (in fact I dn think I even heard Mr. T say anything), and then there was Green Tea who was being all annoying and cute at the same time :3. Not to mention Ms. Pengerusi was being all high again. Ooh, and I got to play tarik tali for the first time in my life...shocking right? I was a bit sad though when it ended, cause it felt like way too soon.

Sigh, can we play again?

Have a nice day everyone,
Lexie      

       


No comments:

Post a Comment