Sunday 4 August 2013

2 Years

    They say you will revert back to you old ways when you meet your old friends again, and I guess I personally experienced this. It has been so so so so long since The Annoyings can get back together as the 'Lucky 7' again, since someone is always not around or busy. And what happens when seven 19 year olds who haven't reunited in two years meet? We act like we're 16 again of course. And tear the place down.  

   I thought I am crazy enough in Form 6, and honestly I am, but somehow this is a completely different kind of crazy. It is a 'I feel even younger than I've ever felt before' kind of crazy. We laughed at every sentence we said, talked about personal stuff so loudly I think the whole place knows us now, *made fun of our ex-es XD*, made a fool of ourselves while ordering food, refilled our drinks twice, took like literally (seriously, literally)a hundred pictures... and a lot of it was a result of hogging the waitress for like 15 minutes. And the list goes on. The songs they played at Burger Bar was really appropriate too. 'We Are Young' and 'Good Time' starts playing, and you feel like the night will never end.

   But as always, three hours passed by like 3 minutes. And I have come to the conclusion that it isn't a truly fun night if I don't end up feeling like vomiting by the end of it. Yeah if I laugh too much I get a 'condition', but oh well. We seldom talk about important life stuff whenever we are together, you know, stuff like how  studies are and what are our plans for the future seem to slip right off our minds. But for two of The Annoyings going to UMS, I wish them allll the best. And I know our paths will always cross, no matter where life takes us.

   When we are together, the night will never end.


Tonight we are young
So lets set the world on fire
we can burn brighter than the sun  
I'm in if you're down to get down tonight
Cuz it's always a good time

 

No comments:

Post a Comment